”14k Gold Black Diamond Engagement Ring”
Need an extraordinary setting engagement ring for her? Try the glorious beauty of the black diamond engagement ring. The black diamond is said to be the world’s most exclusive and rare diamond to craft your forever bands.
These black diamond engagement rings are gorgeous to pair with delicate metals to bring out the excellent beauty hidden within the stone. Our black diamond ring is an ethically sourced diamond straight from the depth of mother earth.
If rare is your choice, you cannot go wrong with our natural black diamond ring. The rarest of the kind our special designer bands will take your heart away.
Get the top black diamond engagement rings only at Rustic and Gold Jewelers. Explore this black diamond rose gold ring for a fantastic wedding band creation.
The design of our black diamond solitaire ring.
- Our solitaire black diamond ring has modern artistry and looks with a gorgeous 1ct round cut diamond to elevate the look of this designer band
- This round black diamond ring features the beauty of small accent white diamonds in 0.24ct and 1.3mm
- This solitaire band has a star feature of a 14K rose gold diamond band measuring 1.5mm and has the magnificent recycled gold added to it
- Our bands feature only natural diamonds that are of AAA quality adding the perfect sparkling effect to your forever love bands
- This black diamond ring for her is customized with our signature 4-prong setting adding grace, style, and a modern look
Love how this band sounds. Design your own patterns with us. Customized this black diamond ring for girls to make her big day extra special with her choice of diamond band that she would love to flaunt.
How to choose the metals for your Black Diamond Engagement Ring?
Love the classic and bold look? Pick the solid gold metal to pair this black diamond. Radiates the perfect vintage look that you are opting for. These classic solid paired diamonds are evergreen-styled bands that are loved by many couples.
Pick the beauty of a stunning rose gold diamond band: If you love the sleek, pretty little feminine vibe. Pick rose gold metal to pair this black diamond, which gives a soft pink hue to the band and makes it look luxe in its aesthetic.
Go for white gold metal if you love the futuristic designs. The white metal look gives high definition to your black diamond giving space to your soliatire to shine in the light of white gold metal.
Where can I get the customization of these diamond bands done?
Want to get your diamonds your way? No more hesitation! We bring you a premium range of exclusive metals to choose from. Pick your favorite styles and we will serve you the best of the kind with our expertise. Need help in customization? Hit the chat box to get one on one chat available on the page to help you create iconic looks.
Shop the best of delicate diamonds at Rustic and Gold Jewelers.