”White Gold East West Oval Engagement Ring”
An east west oval engagement ring may be a lovely choice for any bride-to-be, and once couples learn what an oval shape is, as well as the significance and symbolism of this traditional diamond design, they will realize how ideal it will be to signify their union. A sideways oval diamond ring echoes the timeless and basic vibe of the popular circle or radiant cut diamond, but it also expands to its own uniqueness. Because an oval is a variant of a round shape, it has the same number of facets and shines and clarity as a round shape, but it has much more diversity in its overall proportions.
If you are a lover of exquisite diamonds, you must check out our east west engagement ring setting. A classic east to west engagement rings that brings hope and happiness into your love bond.
Explore why to buy a east west ring and where to shop for the best ones here in this blog. Stay tuned!
Unique features of our East West Oval Engagement Ring.
- Our precious east west oval moissanite ring is one of a kind wedding band that is ethically sourced and features recycled gold in its making
- This oval east west ring is customized with 14K white gold with a pave diamond setting
- This ring features an oval-shaped center stone measuring 3.5ct and has round brilliant cut accent stones that weigh 0.30ct
- This horizontal engagement ring is pure and authentic in its design and cut making it much preferable for couples looking for an exclusive diamond ring for their big day
- The ring has an elegant 14K white gold smooth band measuring 1.7mm in size
- Our east west oval ring is crafted with love and care and has the finest quality moissanite stones used in it
This horizontal oval diamond ring can be customized as per your requests. You can pair it with multiple ring settings, carat sizes, and even metal types at Rustic and Gold Jewelers.
The symbolism of the Oval cut diamond ring
Besides the love, romance, and commitment of one relationship, an oval-shaped wedding band has multiple meanings. This stone shape symbolizes originality and pushing limits while also respecting and honoring tradition. Because the oval resembles an embryo, it also symbolizes growth, revival, and family. This is great for a couple looking to establish a family together or recommit to a fresh relationship after a proposal, marriage, or separation.
The elegant curves of an oval form help generate balance and completion by creating a sense of connectivity and unity. This is a romantic term for lovers who “whole” one other and are exploring their ties. The oval’s twisted circle represents forever, making it appropriate for the eternal vow of a wedding ring.
Where to shop for East west oval engagement ring?
Find the finest quality of east west oval engagement ring at Rustic and Gold Jewelers. We believe in delivering excellence through magical diamonds crafted just for you. Shop your favorites now!
There are no reviews yet.