”What Is Eternity Ring?”
The eternity rings have always been a part of grand celebrations. These eternity bands mark the beginning of a special journey in one’s life. The eternity ring can be a part of an anniversary gift, a birthday, a milestone, a childbirth, a proposal ring, or a special luxe date gift.
These engagement rings are usually a combination of precious metal tones paired with the beauty of dainty diamond sets running across the band. If you love to shower sparkle-filled care on your loved ones, these eternity band rings would be an excellent choice.
What are eternity rings?
To put it simply together, diamond eternity rings are a pure representation of love and passion on your fingers. These bands are crafted with tiny diamonds floating across your band and look magnificently sparkly when paired with delicate metal hues.
These diamond bands are also known as floating diamond wedding bands, a name suggested by the visuals. These diamond bands are one-of-a-kind bands that can be paired with multiple styling options and clothing.
Who can wear an eternity wedding band?
An eternity band symbolizes pure and everlasting love between a bond and that’s the true meaning of an eternity ring. These wedding rings are not just any simple wedding bands. You can pair this delicate diamond as a symbol of forever friendship, a promise ring, or create a stackable ring.
To add precious value to your friendship or relationship these bands can be rocked as matching rings where you pick the same or coordinating metal tones to pair your eternal love bands.
Find the right inspiration to design your own ring at Rustic and Gold Jewelers, where we take care of minor details to craft your love bands.
Types of eternity bands.
The eternal bands come in half-eternity bands and full-eternity bands. Crafted with precious stones these eternal bands can bring a combination of solid gold eternity bands, white platinum bands, rose gold eternal bands, or simply gorgeous diamond-studded bands.
The half eternity band as the name states is studded with ½ or ¾ of its band with precious diamonds. While the other half is paired with the beauty of gorgeous metals. These types of eternity bands for women are lovely and charming to wear, as they radiate soft shine and add an extra dimension to your eternal bands.
Full eternity band.
A full eternity band is where the entire band is customized with diamonds. These full-set diamond bands are visually stunning to look at and act as an iconic piece to add to your stacking diamond bands. The symbol of a full eternity band is how the love is never-ending in this relationship in fact as your bond ages it becomes even more beautiful.
What is the modern eternity band engagement ring?
With the evolving taste and preferences of couples, jewelers around the world need to specifically design bands that are special and holds meaning for their customers. The modern-styled eternal bands are far more futuristic-designed bands.
- Styled eternal bands: These bands are unique-shaped bands crafted with half or full-eternity diamonds. Such as a hexagonal-shaped band or a modern artistic band that is customized to the taste of the partners.
- Using Colored Gemstones: The modern patterns are more innovative and meaningful by adding gorgeous colored diamonds that might resemble their birth month. Such as adding a blue sapphire to add texture and meaning to your eternity band or customizing these bands with red rubies to mark a milestone in your relationship.
- Picking band settings: An eternity band holds much more texture and depth when crafted the right way. You may select from a variety of stunning band settings such as claw, channel, pave, tension, rub over, and even customized bands that you can craft at Rustic and Gold Jewelers.
Designing an eternal band is a work of art and we specialize in crafting these eternal love bands. Pick from an exclusive collection of luxurious eternity bands only at Rustic and Gold Jewelers.
How to wear an eternity band?
An eternity band is a fun way to elevate any look. The sleek diamonds are designed to draw attention to your hands. If you wish to add special features to your personality go for these tips to leave a lasting impression.
- Multiple bands: Try selecting combinations of precious metals that fit well with your eternity band. You can either go for the same type of metal or coordinate it with the mix-matching bands. Add unique hues and shades to bring that fun personality to this iconic piece.
- Try pairing it with your favorite watch: Style an eternity band with your favorite luxurious watch to make these diamond bands a showstopper at any event. A luxe watch adds definition and feature making eternity rings a statement piece.
Create one-of-a-kind magical settings with our experts. You can chat now!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Couples shopping for the first time, here are some Frequently Asked Questions asked by many of you.
When to gift an eternity band?
An eternity band is a pure symbol of eternal love. For decades these diamond bands have celebrated milestones in a marriage. This means you can gift this floating diamond band as a celebration of your anniversary, birthday, or achieving a milestone in your marriage.
Half or Full Eternity Ring, Which One to Choose?
A full eternity band is where diamonds are laid across the band fitted with dazzling diamonds and elegant metal tones. While this sounds amazing to own, full eternity isn’t for all as it might be a bit uncomfortable for some of you.
Therefore, select an eternity band that is easier for you to carry and wear daily.
What is The Best Metal For My Eternity Band?
The durability and protection of your stones are precious in an eternity band. So you will want to go for solid gold, white, platinum, rose gold, and an excellent diamond-studded band.
Pick metals, diamonds, and gorgeous settings for your eternity bands at Rustic and Gold Jewelers.